CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday evening.

Well....still having light contractions. My friend Lisa described her contactions as when she was in so much pain she became delirious and I am not anywhere near that point but I'll let you know when I get there.


updates for today....well, sorry boys but I have to keep it real, things are getting ready for breastfeeding because I started leaking today. If only there was a BABY for gosh sakes.

I ate pineapple, mango, and bounced on a birth/yoga ball AND we tried different pressure points oh and walked.... Prob won't do anything but who knows....

Tomorrow I have an appt at 1 something. Tuesday is membrane stripping. Julian is concerned about making his fantasy draft but I am sure that things won't happen unti I go stay at the hospital on wednes. or thursday morn.

1 comments:

John Plou said...

You got this Sam! Just keep your mind on Leah through the pain.