CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

back to the countdown....6

6 days until induction. I felt really relieved last night as I was in my own nice bed and not in the hospital....and then today it felt good to not have drugs pumping through me making me feel horrible and contracting. So overall- today has been good! Now if only she would come on her own before next week so that I don't have to go through this next week and I can go through some labor at home and relaxed.


the NST appt went well. I was having a bunch of contractions but they didn't hurt. They are getting stronger though. My next and last appt for that is on Monday. I hope that I have her by then though and don't have to go in.

Sarah might be able to be at the birth now which is good....so I have to email my doc and see if he's okay with it.

Having more contractions now....such a tease.

0 comments: