Ok...well we had another appt today. The nurse practitioner had the honors today...she was pretty cooky. She enjoyed putting me in my place when I showed a grimace of her shoving that plastic wand up my you know what, she goes "Oh come on, it doesn't hurt". I started laughing. And she pretty much told me that if I eat dessert everyday, I WILL gain 60 pounds. Well, I guess I'm going to gain 60 pounds.
So far I have gained about 6 pounds. And I went and got an ice cream right after the appt. I can't help it.
The nurse also told us that Julian and I do not have great genes. We already know this, of course, but she pretty much was wondering what on earth possessed us to procreate.
The nausea and constant peeing are getting better. I started feeling more like a human being again this week....just a little fatter.
We saw the baby again. He/she looks like a good sized gummy bear. So cute haha. I could see the little arms moving around and the baby moved a little. Still had a strong heartbeat....I am going to try to ask julian to scan a pic to put up....it just looks like a blob in the picture, though....but it's a precious blob.
baby updates:
the upper lip is completely formed, and all of the main organs/body is pretty much formed and now is just going to develop from here on out. The arms are getting longer (but they are still VERY tiny) The baby gets taste buds this week.
1 comments:
YOU GUYS HAVE AWESOME GENES!!! HERSHEL WILL BE PERFECT :)
Post a Comment