CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 weeks

I am watching a show called "I didn't know I was pregnant" and it's about this woman who finds out she's pergnant at 8 months.  All I can say is "WHAT?!!??"  She seriously refuses to believe she is pregnant when she is in LABOR.  I know there was a girl at LMU who this happened to.... She said she didn't feel sick at all....there was no movement, nothing.....she was very heavy and lost a lot of weight throughout the pregnancy.  


well, i  seriously am in awe.  I can't believe that is possible!  I have been in bed before 8pm most nights and up in the middle of the night nauseuous and need to get something to eat (which is still the weirdest concept to eat when i feel like puking).  Good news is no vomitting this week.  Still dry heaving, but better than barfing all over.   Mainly just tired all the time....

The baby is about the size of a kidney bean...The baby's inner ears are forming.  His/her knees and ankles are starting to form and the finger and toes are starting as well (Although they are presently webbed).  I am pretty sure he or she is peeing in me now.  Within the next few days, the baby can turn away if something touches its face.  It apparently moves around a lot.  Swim little kidney bean haha!  Its getting testes or ovaries these days too except boys and girls will look the same for several more weeks.

Doctor's appt next Thursday.  

Ok byebye!

2 comments:

sdudes said...

yay kidney bean Gallegos! I am glad you are not barfing as much too. I am excited for your apt next week... maybe then they will tell you the heart rate, which will be better because I think the theory works between weeks 10 and 12. I am prob making all of this up but oh well... haha ok Hershel keep growing up healthy, I can't wait to see you!

Brandi said...

you have a little kidney bean peeing inside you! how cute.