CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

jobs and dogs

well, Julian and I know that we have much to figure out....but plenty of time to do it....two issues we are working on now are if and how much I'll be working (and where)....and what we are going to do with Walt come September.  Job possibilities: job share, tutoring, push in reading/intervention teacher, etc. once a week.....And for the dog?  Obedience school will be up first....we are trying to decide if we want to do this ASAP or wait until the 2nd trimester when my energy is supposed to be a little better ad I don't want to rest as much.  Renting a house with a yard is a second option with Walt in mind...


other than that....things seem to be going well. :)

To be continued.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooh little dogs. I'd say the sooner you start, the better, but only if Julian is up to the task. You should be resting and not chasing the little thing around. Good luck!