So today was fun....i kept spotting and called Kaiser. They told me that because I have hypertension that I needed to come in since it's already risky....So they fit me in today.
I am going to spare the details for my male friends....but the doctor was a man....and i was nervous to have him all up in my biz-nesss...but he checked things out and explained that the blood that I was seeing was old and everything is okay.
They did an ultrasound and it's too early to see the heart but we could see where the baby is in my uterus. It was really cool...and we got a picture! And the guy was so nice, he is going to fit me in 2 weeks early to show me the heart himself before my 9 week ultra sound. I ended up switching him to be my permanent baby doc.
Julian wanted to ask the doctor if there was a way to see who the dad was during that appt (just bc he htought it would be hilarious) He didn't do that....but he settled for looking at the ultrasound picture and says "Oh no...what are we going to do now?!" to make the receptionist lady smile.
i ended up talking to my boss today and she was SO supportive. She doesn't even care that I'd be out the first few months of school....and i told her that I probably wouldn't work full time anymore and she seemed really open to talking to the district and trying to get me a job share.
So, that's exciting.
Right now we're watching Knocked up. She just said "here it goes...I'm pregnant..." His response "F*CK off". ...... oh so funny.
2 comments:
yay for baby gallegos!!!! i can't wait to see pictures :)
hahahahah! Jules totally would have thought about saying that. I love it, this is so awesome!
Post a Comment