We went into the doctor's office today and got a second ultra sound....
When we got there, the doc drew up a tiny pic of a bean size blob, and reminded up that our last picture showed only the sac which looked like that. He then drew a bigger blob with a jelly bean inside it and said we should see that with a beating heart today. My question was, "What if we don't see it!" He said we'd go over that later if we needed to...
So in the thing went and he says "Well, there's the sac" and inside it was the little jelly bean and it's heart was flickering.....The doctor said that everything looks great! I was so happy (and Julian was there and excited as well....he said the baby has my face. Do i look like a blob?)
After that, I had to get a shot since I've been bleeding and I have A-negative blood type. Apparently with negative blood types, you have to get the shot to protect yourself in case the baby's blood type is different and they don't mesh well......I really don't understand it but he said that I needed it, so I got stabbed in the butt.
All in all, it was an awesome day!!!
3 comments:
I didn't know you were A neg!!! Yes, it's very important that you got this shot. I love blood types and can explain it to you when we get together. So what was Hershel heart rate?
They didn't tell me!!!! I forgot to ask!!!! Julian and I were just talking about that! We were just so excited and blown away that we forgot!!!
Im glad your sack was alright....and i hope getting stabbed in the butt didnt hurt to much.... heehhee
Post a Comment