CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

11 weeks

Well.....last week included running out of my principal's office and puking in the bathroom.  That was fun.  it also included being told that I am showing more than other women tend to.  I should have technically only gained up to 4 pounds but I think I've gained 6.  I don't think 2 pounds have hurt anyone.


As for baby news- the baby's iris  is developed and the eyelids are fused shut.  The skin is thicker and less transparent now....the baby is about the size of a fig.  It is about as long as the smaller side of a credit card.  Apparently it is already making facial expressions that are similar to mine and Julians.  God only knows what that looks like.

Not as much to report because the baby is more formed that before....but i think everything is good.  Until the next time :)


3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I look forward to updates! In particular pictures!

John Plou said...

need fix...been 6 days

Samantha G. said...

ok I will write tonight! I am sorry! I am late to work now so have to wait until tonight!