CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

maternity shopping

So my pants are getting to the place where they feel very uncomfortable to wear and I am starting to look like I have a gut.  I was out to lunch with my stepmom and she suggested that we go to a maternity store....So we ventured over there and I ended up getting a ton of outfilts that I can start to wear probably next week through the end of my pregnancy....they just expand as you get bigger....and they had this 7 month pregnant belly that you put over your belly so that you could make sure that all of the clothes would fit that long....Im not sure what happens after 7 months, but I'll worry about that later!  


My dad keeps bringing up that I better not "let myself go" and I am beginning to think that he has some post traumatic stress with women doing that.  I mean, perhaps my mom let herself go when she was pregnant.  I don't know if he understands that I'll inevitably gain about 30-40 pounds since now it's supposed to be a pound gained a week.  If I didn't eat my dessert a day, I suppose I could aim for 25 pounds, but let's get real people. You know I am going to have my dessert a day.

Anyway, other than some pains from my stretching uterus, no complaints here....these last few weeks have been great in comparison to the last several weeks where I wanted to heel over and die.  perhaps an exaggeration.

i'll write again with baby updates in a few days when I'm officially 11 weeks pregnant.

1 comments:

sdudes said...

I heard this store had really good maternity pants. I wanted to buy you a pair, however I have no job. Maybe on baby # 2! :)

http://www.apeainthepod.com/