CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

twinkle toes

Today I put Leah in an outfit called twinkle toes. That's really the only reason that I titled this entry that...


Today we snuggled in the morning like usual and then met the other mommies at a painting place. The girl was NOT so pleased that we were all there, but poop on her....doesn't she know that we need to get out too? I painted a mug and leah slept...I attempted to get a hand and foot print on the mug and covered her little feet with paint and her little hand with paint...and it was just a fun mess. It turned out pretty cute....certainly not fantastic, but it was fun until all the babies started crying and disrupting the place...but we were finished by then.

After that, I went and got a cookie AND cupcake from the nearby bakery. After that I saw that my car had been marked bc we can only stay in the parking lot 2 hours...well, baby wipes come in handy so I just took a wipe and wiped off the chalk and stayed there another two hours and ate lunch at Chow in Lafayette with a few other moms.

We got home and then I fed Leah and went on a 40 minute walk. She napped. I really enjoy taking ehr for walks and "wearing" the baby. I think it's very comforting for her and I like to have her with me.

I am not looking forward to going back to work but trying to be positive. It is only 3 weeks until I get to be home for a good two weeks and just enjoy her. We got her a cute hat for the snow. My stepmom bought her a warm snow suit (although it isn't waterproof because she will never be in the snow this year...but just for if we are outside at all like walking to the car or what not).

I bought a journal that logs out each half hour and it has places to check off when she naps, plays, eats, and gets changed. I started filling it out and will ask Julian's mom and Lisa to do it for a while so that we can all communicate that way. When so many of us are watching the baby, it's important that she is still on some sort of consistent routine. :)

Tomorrow I am going to a class about baby teeth...
Here is the class description:

Tips for Teething
Infant Oral Health/care of teeth
Preventing Cavities
Development (which teeth, when)
What to expect at the first dental visit
Topical Fluoride
Trauma Prevention

I'll let you know how that goes after I go there! Ok well, it's time to get Leah down for another nap...Hopefully she sleeps until Julian gets home and is rested.

0 comments: