CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

So we went to my friend Kelly's daughter's first birthday party....she was born on Halloween. I think that would be a fun bday to have....Leah dressed as her pea pod and Lily was a bee. It was so cute to see them together. Lily was very sweet to her and gave her kisses, etc. At night, we went to my parents' house and hung out. Julian and I were going to go out but then my stepmom made fried chicken and you know how Julian loves friend chicken! It was delicious.


Tomorrow is Leah's 2 month birthday AND her 2 month doc. appt. We are going to get her shots tomorrow and she is NOT going to like it. It might make me cry watching her so upset! I have the tylenol already packed though.

Today we went for a walk but she was fussy......so we came home and played, ate, and then napped. We did kangaroo care/skin to skin....it is supposed to help regulate baby's heartrates and calm them down to have their skin touched to their parents. She did calm down and napped and then woke up and pooped all over herself and me. That was fun. I got her cleaned up and set her in her crib....now she started to cry. Gotta go :)

0 comments: