CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cuddle bug

Leah has been so cute recently (she always is) but she has been cuddling in the morning and going back to sleep wtih me. Today we actually napped until 10am. I am beyond rested! Then we played a bit and I fed her again and we went for a long walk. I had to call Julian because I didn't exactly know where I was...but I had only gone about 2 miles. She napped about the whole way until we were almost home. It's a good thing that I pack a bottle or I would have to walk around with her attached to me so she could eat. I actually did that at Carter's yesterday when I was getting her clothes. I have to say that was def. something i SWORE that I would never do and would look at other mothers and wonder "what are they thinking?" but I'll just add that to the list of things I said I wouldn't do :). I DID wear a cover so I was not exposed though! The guy said that other women go thre and just whip it out totally bare so he said that he was totally cool with me doing it with a cover.


I actually was able to do 2 loads of laundry and shower today as well. Right now she is sleeping in her swing and I am watching TV. Days like today are so great....just spending time with her and she's happy and not fussy and naps easily. I live for these days. :)

To top it all off, my fruitsnak pack was full of reds and oranges. It is such a good day.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I like that you got excited about your fruitsnacks. That is great that she is sleeping better! What size is she now? She was so little before!