CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

answer

Jen, in response to your question-


Leah weighs 11 pounds and 9oz as of today. Soon she will gain weight less rapidly...

So I only actually ot her to stay asleep for about 45 min. exactly.... and then when I fed her, she acted like she was done because she doesn't like the bottle. I fed her about 2.5 oz of pumped milk and I just had a feeling that she was still hungry even though she was completely wanting nothing to do with the bottle....so, I started to breastfeed her and she ate for about 5 minutes actively which at this point gives her a lot of milk.....so that's why it's really important to keep offering her the bottle over and over because she just would rather not take it....

We need her to eat about 25oz of milk throughout her day starting from when she wakes up so that she is tanked up enough to get through most of the night wihtout waking up.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for always answering my questions even thought your so busy! I don't want to be some deadbeat fake aunt heehee. Is she still small for her age? I remeber shelby was like in the 95% for everything except weight. But she is a giant.