CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

33 weeks

Well....I have had a few appts recently. The first one my blood pressure was really high so after we saw the baby was okay, he sent me for a check on my blood....don't know what he was checking for exactly but everything was okay.  Then today I had an ultrasound and her measurements seemed a bit behind but i think it has to be 2 weeks at least to cause concern....and i don't remember seeing anything that was the far behind.....my doc will talk to me about this next week.  She weighs an estimated 4 pounds 7 ounces which is bigger than what I was when I was born.  


I am kinda cramping so this is going to be short but I'll update soon.  Our first baby shower is on Saturday. :)

ps the nursery is coming along and we have the belly cast made but not painted yet....pictures of everythign to come.

2 comments:

John Plou said...

see you soon

John Plou said...

For those trying to figure out how to comment:
When the word comes up you have to type out, hit tab a few times so it scrolls down to the text box where you can enter the word. And then tab some more to get to the post comment button.