CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

32 weeks

Well.... I went to my 2 doc appts for the day and the first one was the NST appt where they do the ultrasound and check the amniotic fluid and the baby's heartrate, etc.... That lasted an hour. She said to me, "Now was your baby breech last week?" And I told her no but I hoped she wasn't this week....alas, she is. Sarah says not to worry and so did the doc. They said there is plenty of time for her to turn and that they will try to turn her startinag at 34 weeks I think.


My second appt was with my regular baby doc. He said that he's really happy with today's blood pressure. He also said that it is possible that my baby weighs 5 pounds by now which is what the 3d ultrasound lady guessed (I still think that's unlikley bc Julian and I are small people and that would put me having a 9 pounder). The thing that kinda sucked was that I haven't grown (don't get me wrong, I have gained weight since last time but not tummy measurement) or should I say my uterus hasn't grown since 2 weeks ago. I should be 32 and I am still measuring 30. So he ordered a big ultrasound at the hospital (different than the one I get every 3-4 days now) so that they could get the measurements of the baby. It could be due to the high blood pressure or it could be due to the baby flipping positions and being curved differently. I'll post more on that when I know more...

The air conditioning broke yesterday and I was a baby about it....but try being about 8 months preg in a 90 degree apartment and seeing how you feel. Dude, I get hotter than any man around me does at this point. They came and fixed it which makes me very happy.

Yesterday I woke up and thought I had food poinsoning again but it prob wasn't...I threw up a little bit in the morning and felt horrible. Julian stayed home from work. After a few hours of sleep he said I got color back in my face and I started to feel better. It was fun to have him around. I think we should both not work and just hang out all day when the baby comes and before too. Julian put together the crib and dresser and changing table. They look really good! Now I need to clean up all the styrofoam bits all over, but after we get things settled I will post pics.

I bought a belly casting kit. Sarah is going to come over this weekend and help me do it. I should post a link to what that will look like because JP is going to be confused I think.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.its-your-birth.com/images/belly_cast-smaller.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.its-your-birth.com/Belly_Casting.html&usg=__Gnee4Ol_hKj6tvsXVg_hNF5_Pyw=&h=300&w=250&sz=56&hl=en&start=17&sig2=4xCtA1nQH4W_yrcXLJoj3g&um=1&tbnid=u-neNsKlY5TF7M:&tbnh=116&tbnw=97&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbelly%2Bcast%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=n4BfSsWGK4jp-QbgurznAQ

Then we (haha sarah, you know the truth) are going to paint it....I have no artistic skill but sar is good. I am so excited!

OK well....until next time. :)

1 comments:

John Plou said...

dude that's awesome, can we make nick wear it when we visit?sa