CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

31 weeks

I was reading the update I get about each week of pregnancy....for 31 weeks it said "You might have some troupble sleeping as your little one does somersaults in your stomach"....alas, I am up right now writing this. At least it means she is doing okay. I have started to feel her around my right side, almost on my back. It is the strangest thing...and now I will feel her tapping or kicking in multiple places at once which is also different.


She should weigh about the same as 4 navel oranges, although the ultrasound lady guessed she would be close to 5 pounds by now (which is huge and I highly doubt she's that big) It's weird, though, because I was only 4 pounds when I was born, so it's nice to know that her weight is increasing so that she'll be okay if born early.

The crib and dresser come tomorrow between 2 and 5. I am excited but it won't be put together until next week but I can be patient.

I started filling out the paperwork for the hospital and they didn't have a box for interracial babies and I think they should. So I marked 3 boxes- asian, caucasian, and other and put what she is in it. I guess it's a good thing, though, because she shouldn't fit in a box and be all confined like that...

I am constantly hungry. I want to eat my 4th nectarine for the day but then I'll be sad tomorrow so I won't. I really want to though.

I don't have much to update about the baby except that she's getting bigger, her kicks are stronger and all over, and she gives me a lot of heartburn. A true remedy that works is mixing half a teaspoon of baking soda with 4 oz of water....seriously, it works like a charm and instantly.

we have our CPR class tomorrow which will not be fun but it's good that we are doing.

ok I am going to walk around and see if that rocks her to sleep so I can go to sleep.

2 comments:

Jen said...

1. awesome.
2. pictures.
3. i will see you in like 2 weeks. awesome.

John Plou said...

^^