We made two new friends...and by we, i guess I mean I did....I joined the Foster City mom's club and there was an ice cream social tonight at 7....two other girls just moved here and they have daughters that are 6 and 7 months old. Leah's a little older, but it doesn't matter....they stay at home too and were excited to exchange numbers so we can get together for a play date/coffee or whatever. The babies have unique names...one is named Lola (like leah's grandma Lola) and the other is Poppy (her name is Paige but goes by Poppy). We are going to meet up with them on Monday. We may see them at the summer picnic on Sunday, too, though. I'm excited to have met a few people to do things with. It's nice because we all live so close together that it will only take 5 months or so to meet up.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
new friends
Tomorrow we are going to the Oakland Zoo with Kathryn, Liz and Lorelei, and Lisa. It will be a fun day.
Posted by Samantha G. at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment