CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

busy girls

Leah and I have been very busy the last few weeks. I've been doing a workout class in the morning and Leah goes to Lola's. I am trying to rework a schedule so that I can be there for morning naps because she goes down better if she is nursed...then we do a playdate or gymboree in the afternoon, then an afternoon nap, playtime, and julian gets home.


Today we had gymboree at noon and went to someone's house to swim at 1:30...so right now Leah is knocked out and exhausted. If she wakes up before 4:30, another girl with a baby texted me for frozen yogurt....so we may do that.

Tomorrow we are going to get her portraits done. The sitting fee is usually 300 or so, but they waved it because of a promotion.....We are looking to get a big picture of her for hte hallway....my mom did it of both us girls and I would like to if there's a picture that's done that looks nice. After the sitting and naptime, we are going to Central Park in San Mateo because apparently there's a playgroup with mom's of 11-14 month olds that meet there on Wednesdays and we got invited.

Thursday we are going to Walnut Creek and Barb is taking me (us) out for Benihana for a belated bday dinner. I am so excited!

Friday we are having a playdate with our neighbor and her 2 boys.

New things Leah has been doing----I put this on facebook BUT she seriosly looks at her food and if she doesn't liek teh shape, she tosses it over her shoulder. It's hilarious. I need to get it on video and post it. She gives the stink eye now, but less than before....stll throwing up her diamond in the sky and saying DiDi....she has stood unsupported and is starting to walk while holding onto us....

We tried getting her to sleep in her crib but it was a disaster. Right now she is sleeping in her infant swing.

Ok well, that's all I've got for now :)

0 comments: