We had our second time at gymboree and Julian came to see Leah during his lunch break. Leah had a great time....she was starting to interact with the other babies and really likes pushing the air log with the other babies.
We went to our first playgroup in Foster City this evening and it was nice to get to know a few of the moms. I am going to try to go for a little bit each Tuesday night for a bit. Next week, we are going to do a playgroup on Monday too just to try it out.
Our house is coming along although there is still quite a bit to do. I am not stressing out about it though. It will all get done.
Leah has started giving people "the stink eye" and scowling at them. I have to say it's pretty cute but won't be for too long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment