Well, Friday sucked and the kids were awful. They didn't listen to me hardly at all and I left very frustrated....so I thought about it over the weekend and I decided to stay an extra day at home this week with Leah and just enjoy her. I spend too much time with other people's kids and not enough with my own, so I am going to start taking days off to be with her...I'll prob take 2 in March and a day in May and then a day whenever I need it for my own sanity. There are 97 school days left. The worst thing that can happen is they get mad that I am taking days and fire me. Then I get to stay home with Leah even more! :)
Tomorrow we are going to gymboree at 12:30 with a few girls from my mommy group. They go each Monday and I don't get to go so we are going. I am super excited :)
This weekend I actually did a few things for myself which felt nice. I got my eyebrows waxed on Saturday and then I went to a yoga class at Lululemon today. After that I got a few things
at sephora including nail polish and I painted my nails for the first time since Leah was born. Doesn't sound like a lot but it was nice.
Right now, Julian is playing with her with Sophie her giraffe and she is laughing a lot. She thinks it's just the funniest thing besides her Daddy.
I am off to grade some papers so I feel less guilty for staying home tomorrow :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment