CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

big day

Today Leah slept in her bed for naps and didn't need to be rocked to sleep! Let's just hope that she can continue it into the night. Julian keeps going in to check her and she's been ok for about 15 minutes already and hasn't cried so maybe she will go to sleep on her own. It might just be Julian's mom's touch though....let's see what happens :)


A girl from high school went into labor today and I got all excited just because I remember being there not so long ago. I even was a little jealous of her for some reason. Not a lot but just like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It was such a special time. I am happy that we are where we are now though because I love how much Leah trusts me now and her little personality and I love that it's easier to figure out what she needs, etc.

Tomorrow we have baby sign language class :) I swore I wasn't going to do it but then I just added it to a list of things I said I wouldn't do. I think it is going to be really good.

She is in the room babbling to her stuffed rabbit that Bri got her. She just loves that little one.


0 comments: