So I get there and they say that my appt had been moved to tomorrow. That would be almost okay if i wasn't being induced tomorrow AND if they had actually called to tell me this. I pretty much told them that julian took off work and I was really contracting and wanted to be seen....so they got me in haha. Don't mess with a huge 9 month pregnant woman. They apologized a lot bc they messed up by not even calling me to confirm that it was okay to move my appt.
So they did not strip the membranes bc u have to be dilated a good amount i think....last week I was completely closed and not thinned out at all....Today I had started to dilate and was a 1 and have thinned out half way already to 50%! I was excited...she said my cervix is very soft and the baby's head is very low and that I am in a good spot to have a good induction tomorrow.....before i was set up to fail...they have a point system to tell if you your chances of needing a c section due to a failed induction (meaning that your body can't be forced to dilate and get the baby out vaginally).
Still contracting and they are stronger than yesterday.
Julian is happy that he will be able to make the fantasy draft tonight at 8...I still am hoping to go into full blown labor before then. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment