well...she is 3 weeks on thurs. sleep has been up and down...we get about 2-4 hours at a time and about 4-6 hours total a night...usully she wakes and julian changes her and hands her off. i feed her for about 40 minutes and then try to put her down...sometimes it happens right away but has taken up to 4 hours to get her down again...then we get 2 hours more of sleep and it starts all over....today i got her down for a nap and got to nap, though...she just wants to be held all the time which makes it hard to sleep too...but it is sweet to cuddle with her, though.
it is about that time to go to bed now...
6 comments:
busy busy busy,
and we r still up...it has been over 3.5 hours and cant get her to bed.
Wow, I didn't know that this is how it works, but I'm sure you guys are doing great. Everyone I've talked to says this is how it works. Hope to see you guys soon!
http://www.break.com/index/all-the-single-babies-dance.html
how are things?
you guys should visit.
Post a Comment