Well, the doc appt went well....no diabetes goin on here!
I had another appt. today about my blood pressure. They gave me a monitor and I check it every day and some nurse is supposed to call me every Tuesday at 5 to get all my readings until I pop the baby out. Fantastic.
The baby should weigh almost a pound and a half now. She has hair (well, I don't know for sure BUT if she does it would have pigment to it now....so who knows)...hopefully she is putting some fat on her. Apparently her nostrils have started to open and she's starting to prepare for breathing....and this stimulates her teeny lungs so that's good. In the next couple days her brain activit will begin for her visual and auditory systems.
I have started to waddle.
3 comments:
how much are you eating? "Me want foood!"
Well if her auditory system is starting to work now, this is when we should have gone to the Journey concert.... she would have LOVED it!
oh how I love little Hershella :)
.. and mommy and daddy too!
Awesome! You dont have to stop eating sour straws! I want to try that frozen yogurt thing when i visit.
Post a Comment