CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

24 weeks belly

My belly button is stretched completely flat.  A little girl at school (maybe 3rd or 4th grade) came up to me today and asked, "Is there a baby in your belly?" and I looked down at her and sweetly said, "No, honey... I am just really fat."  She just said "Oh...okay" and then I told her the truth because I felt bad. 


Wednesday puts me at 24 weeks preg.  I will write after my doc appt tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Brandi said...

you are pregnant!!!! you have a beautiful baby girl growing inside. i love this picture.

Shannon Corbeil said...

Okay...so...I just got all teary-eyed and this is how the rest of the reaction went.

Me: Oh my god. Sam really IS pregnant.
Matt: She is really pregnant. Dude.
Me: I know! Look!!
Matt: There is a person in there.
Me: ::tears::
Matt: I'm going to flip out [when you are pregnant]. I'm going to flip out. I'm going to flip out.
**kiss**

I LOVE you and I'm so proud and impressed, Sam. Keep up the updates you beautiful little mother.

Paige Martinez said...

awww I love the belly!!

Jen said...

Your still super skinny everywhere else and that is awesome. Work it girl. You should be a pregnancy model or something. I want doctor update!!

Jess said...

Look at that beautiful belly! You look gorgeous!