CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

22 weeks

5 and a half months down!


The baby is apparently 11 inches long now (according to my babycenter site...but who knows) and is getting close to a pound.  I ca def feel her moving and kicking and still like it.  I bought a bunch of cute girl clothes and surprisingly Julian was cool with them (me getting them and the fact that they weren't superman outfits or other boy stuff)...

The Swine flu hit my schools area and I never was freaked out about it. I WAS hoping that we'd get shut down though...the school down the street did and then today, there's a kid that might have it! But the district/county have decided that schools can remain open.  Damn it.  Oh well, summer is in 26 school days anyway.

One thing I didn't know happened during preg. is itchy upper body due to expansion...it is SO annoying.  Lotion helps a little bit...

My cousin's baby boy is due in a week or 2...it will be interesting to see them do the test run for us. (it will prob just freak me out).

Newest craving- vanilla frozen yogurt with m and ms blended in...like a mcflurry. It will be my 3rd straight day of eating it today.  I can't wait.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Dude i crave that everyday anyways. hmmmm.... we should get some when i visit. I want belly pics!

Yamashita said...

I want to see your belly

Jen said...

Haha...um i typed tjat from Nic's computer... I didn't realize how creepy that would look. Haha creepy.

John Plou said...

UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE