CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

first week done....only 30 something more to go

Well, the first week wasn't as horrible as I thought. I usually see Leah between 3:30 and 4:30 and then all weekend.


I am not sure how much she weighs but I want to weigh her tonight if I go to the baby store with my stepmom. I have to return a book that I checked out there so we shall see.

I still think that I want to be a stay at home mom for a few years but we'll see how it goes this year.

Brandi came and visited last weekend and we had fun. I felt kind of bad though because gone are the days where we can do a whole lot bc it's hard to with Leah, but she understood.

Ok well off to dinner and the baby store!

ps-Leah has been having a lot of pooping explosions.

0 comments: