CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Walt

Well....We dropped the dog off with his new family....it was realllllly hard.  We gave him one week before he became theirs..... He didn't even last 24 hours before they decided that they could't do it.  It makes me wonder how much we put up with for years....so now Julian is going to put him at his mom and dad's until we can give him to someone else.


apparently Walt barked all night and then attacked their rotweiller.....I do mean he was biting her on the face and had to be physically pried off of the dog.  I wish the other dog would have kicked his ass to teach him a lesson....They mentioned that he seemed to be really aggressive for a little dog.....well, I tried to tell them.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

John Plou said...

man that sucks, gl

Jen said...

Give him to Raj. That kid is nice.

Yamashita said...

Tell the next family you try to pretend to hump Walt, that way Walt will know who's dominant.