CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

15 weeks

Hello!  


Well ... getting over a cold....The thing that sucks is no meds really can be used except tylenol....and with hypertension medicine, you have to limit that.  So I am on a popsicle and soup diet.  It's delicious.

The baby is pretty much the same as before but bigger.  It is about 4 inches long and the size of an apple (so says my baby website).  I am going for the genetic testing next week... so that's about it.  I'm showing a lot more now.  I have wondered if I have felt the baby move a few times but nothing for sure yet.   Still throwing up here and there...but starting to feel MUCH better over all.  Second trimester is def. a good part.

One of my students made a quilt for the baby and it was so cute.  

Julian is picking me up for dinner....so I must go.

Does anyone have a vote for the sex of the baby?  I find out the week after Easter.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I keep accidentally calling it a "she", but I am rooting for a boy. But I agree with Dudek- Hershel is the best name ever.

Jess said...

I vote boy! But as long as it's one OR the other I think we're good.