CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I have a Dee-ah.

Leah says to us all the time now, "I have A Dee-ah".  We ask her what is her idea and she usually tells us it has to do with taking her to get ice cream or something.  I just heard her say to Julian.  "Dada, I have a dea.  You catch a fish."  I never want to forget that he does this every night:

Leah runs around and tries to not have to go to bed until eventually she lays down in the hallway or my bed, etc and he grabs her by the feet and carries her upside down saying "I caught a fish.  I caught a fish"  in a sing song tone.  Sometimes they mix it up and he catches a mermaid....sometimes it's a wriggly fish.  I don't ever want to forget how cute it is when he dangles her and she's giggling.

Hey Leah....I have a Dee-ah.  Stop growing up.  And snuggle with me until you are 80.  You too, Bri.


0 comments: