CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

dance class

Dance class is Leah's favorite topic these days....last weekend Santa saw Leah off to the side of his station at the mall and he waved to her. She did what she thought was appropriate and yelled out, "Dance Class!!!" and proceeded to show her some of her shuffle moves. Tonight before bed she told me, "Daddy work pay dance class?" and I said, "That's right, baby, Daddy works so he can pay for your dance class." Ths answer alone has made sense to her every time she mentions Julian goign to work instead of being here.


Bri is almost 3 months old...she's sleeping really well (5-7 hours straight still) and is a really chill baby.

Other than kicking Bri in the head....yes, she did.....Leah is adjusting much better to having Bri here. Leah loves Bri so much. I am so happy that they will have each other growing up....

Leah has a fever tonight and it's so sad to see her sick. She was crying, "Mommy? Medicine?" and her fever was 102.1. She asks for us to snuggle a lot with her these days and I love that. I hope that Bri wants to snuggle a lot with us too...I wonder if she will or not or if Leah is more cuddly bc we slept with her for so long. I will make them both cuddle with me, though, for way too long. They'll want to go out when they are 16 and I see it now>

"Mom, we want to go to our friend's house.. Can I take your car?"

"Sure, girls, but come snuggle with me first."

"No! Gaaaawwwwd! You are so unfair!"

"Well, then you can't go. Just one minute" (this makes me sad bc at night Leah asks for more minutes and I know one day I will be the one asking for more minutes).

"Ugh. God. Fine. Let's just get this over with."

*Smile*

0 comments: