Well, Leah is starting to ask to go Pee Pee on the potty but she doesn't actually ever go pee....I just hold her up there or sit her on her mini potty (she picks which she wants). Today I took off her diaper and she was running around and I reminded her that if she goes pee pee or poo poo in the potty, she can have a treat. Well, she comes back about three minutes later and she says, "Teet?" I say, "Ok, but you need to go pee pee or poo poo in the potty." She looks at me seriously and says, "Poo poo!" Then I thought she was going to go in the potty but she leads me to the kitchen and I see that she has taken a dump on the kitchen floor. She points to it and says, "Mama! Teet!" So, trying not to laugh too hard, I had to explain to her that she only gets a treat if she goes poo in the actual potty. The kitchen floor doesn't count. I did take a picture and sent it to Julian, though. I am sure he appreciated the visual.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow. That is probably one of the cutest stories ever!
Post a Comment