Well,
Leah's surgery went well and she healed fine. You can barely see her scar. She's such a trouper!!!!
She had her first hair cut yesterday. She looks like a little china doll. It was 20 dollars and the last 20 dollar hair cut we are going to spend on her for a while....that seems like so much and I think they only cut about a teaspoon of hair total! But it was the experience, I suppose. And I did cry. I didn't think I would but as she took the sheers to her little hairs, I just cried because that little girl had that hair from the time she pooped out into this world and then SNIP!. Leah did a great job, though. She didn't cry that much. She sat on my lap.
Of course we hadn't gven her a bath and she had crusties in her hair. Oh well.
Leah's into giving kisses....she's also into hitting other kids. We are working on this.
We joined a co-op preschool that meets Tuesday mornings. We have only gone once (I go with her this year) and she had a blast. I just pick a station and work at that station, but she can venture and go where she wants. She stayed at the fake kitchen station last Tuesday and enjoyed eating the pretend pizza.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I looked at pics from last Thanksgiving and I can't believe how little she was. Where'd that little baby go? Sometimes when she naps I just touch her little hands and kiss them. They are so much bigger than they used to be. And we kiss her little, growing sweaty feet. Where are those little feet going to take you, little girl?
Thanksgiving last year....compared to now...

1 comments:
Samantha - I completely adore the Mommy and Baby style pictures. Please keep taking more and posting them everywhere. You two are just the cutest duo of all time. I love it. :)
Post a Comment