CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

play date

We met up with our zzq4z2szz1a (that is leah) playgroup and she played with 6 or 7 babies. She was the only one who didn't want ot put things in her mouth. It was so funny. She has this rabbit that has teether toys (yes, she is teething but other than being fussy and showing teeth, you wouldn't know). So I gave Leah the toy and she just stared at it....then one baby grabbed it ant put it in his mouth and she watched. She took it back but then a few minutes later a little girl took it and put it in her mouth....then 2 others did. When you looked around the circle, they were all grabbing things and trying to knaw on it but Leah just looked at those babies like, "EEEEW. You fools are crazy."


Right now we are watching Kendra (classy) and Julian is feeding the baby some applesauce. She is making noise like ahheyyyyguu ahhhhh.

I cut my hair and have a mom-bob. It was time. I wore the bun every day and couldn't ever do it. So, it's about 4 inches shorter and easier to manage. I am sure it will still be in a bun a lot but at least there is potential to wear it down. When we got to the park for our playgroup picnic, lots of the moms had cut their hair too. I guess it's just the thing to do when you have an 8 month old :)

0 comments: