CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

dr. appt

Well, today we took Leah for a brain scan because the doctor wants to make sure she is not having seizures. I am sure it will turn out okay but it was pretty sad to watch her all sad-faced. They had us try to kee her up until midnight an then up at 5am....she ended up going to bed around 11pm bc she couldn't stay awake any longer....then today she fell asleep sitting up. At the appt, she had 27 little electrodes hooked up to her head and they wrapped her head in gauze. She was crying and it was so sad but she did look so cute. We will find out her results by Monday they said..... Prayers and good thoughts are welcome, but I have a feeling that things are okay so don't worry.


We did take pics of her on our phones and I'll have to find a way to upload them...

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hope it went well!