CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

28 weeks...Happy Third Trimester!!

Yay! The third trimester is here! I am feeling pretty good...a bit tired, though.  I am getting very excited for the baby to come.  Sarah came over and helped me order wall decals for the nursery and we picked out a lavender colored rug.  Today i went out with Julian's mom and we picked out the crib, dresser, and changing table.  They'll be here in 1 to 2 weeks.  


The blood pressure nurse decided she wants to talk to me daily now instead of once a week....so about 5pm each day I will have a consultation with her. I think it's good, I guess, if that's what they think is safest for the baby.  This high blood pressure business gets taken seriously in pregnancy I am discovering.

New thigs to do: start kick counts each day to make sure the baby kicks 10 times within 2 hours and find the baby a pediatrician.  

7 comments:

sdudes said...

YAY for the 3rd trimester!!!! Let's take some prego picts in the next few weeks... we will put that on our agenda with the nursery.

AND You keep calm/relaxed little mama because we want Hershella to stay in the cooker as long as possible. I am so close to you now, I am coming over whenever you need me :)

Jen said...

Happy 3rd to you! I want to see more prego pictures and for you to stop having high blood pressure. do it. <3

John Plou said...

Ty for the update! and GRATS on 3rd trimester

Jess said...

OMG WE GET TO SEE YOU SOON!

Shannon Corbeil said...

Congratulations!!!! Third Trimester is a BIG DEAL, Sam. I'm so excited for you.

John Plou said...

see you in a month, till then I need more updates!

Katy | Draz said...

oh man, babies kick 10 times in 2 hours? what does that feel like? crazy!